Skip to main content
Backing up a Diamond Database
- To back up your POSIM database, you will need to be at your POSIM Server computer.
- Open POSIM Share and click the Backup POSIM Database button.
- The next window that opens will ask where you want to back up your database to.
- Select the location of where you would like the database and click the Choose button.
- POSIM will then make a backup of your database and will open a window telling you that the Backing Up of the POSIM database has successfully completed.
- Click OK.
- You are now done with the backup.
11230 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS 66210
Accounting & Billing
347 W Gordon Ave, STE 2, Layton, Utah 84041