Skip to main content
How to Install a Logic Controls Pole Display on Windows Vista / Windows 7
- DO NOT plug the device in USB port yet.
- Download the driver using the following link. (LINK)
- Extract (unzip) the download file.
- Double click “install.bat” and it will install the driver.
- Plug in the Pole Display (USB & Power) and wait until the installation completes.
- Open device manager to check the device driver’s name or COM port number under “Ports (COM & LPT)”.
- In POSIM go to NAVIGATOR>ADMINISTRATION>Computer Preferences
- Check the box that says “PD3000 Installed” and select the COM port you found in step 6.
- Fill out the “Default:” boxes. The text in these boxes will show on the pole display when POSIM first launches and when POSIM is idle.
- Press TEST and it should display your default message on the Pole Display
- Click “Save and Close”
- If you want to only save the Peripherals tab select “Peripherals” otherwise click “All”
- If you want to have this saved only for this machine choose “Private” otherwise click “System-Wide”