POSIM Plans Retail Power Week Launch for September 15-19
POSIM Plans Retail Power Week Launch for September 15-19, 2014
Holiday shopping season is upon us, but with all the many tasks to complete before this busy time, how can you possibly spare time to focus on your point-of-sale system? Its so much easier than you may think, and POSIM is here to help.
Launching our first-ever Retail Power Week on September 15-19, 2014, we’re offering a series of five webinars to help your business prep for the holidays. By offering a POSIM-focused learning opportunity in mid-September, you’ll not only gain more time to focus on merchandise and promotions, but you’ll also learn tips, tricks and refreshers to boost your POSIM knowledge before the impending sales rush.
The best part about Retail Power Week is that its FREE to support contract holders. And, all attendees will receive links to the recorded webinars following the end of the week.
We hope you’ll join our POSIM Pros for these amazing webinars:
- Monday, September 15, 2014 – To Inventory and Beyond
- As one of the most important components in your retail store, inventory deserves a lot of the sales credit (and a lot of attention). Don’t struggle through your inventory checklist–learn tips and tricks from our POSIM Pros, including creating items and vendors, completing purchase orders, and fulfilling purchasing and receiving.
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 – Mission Control
- Retail managers have enough on their plate, the last thing they need to worry about is their point-of-sale system. Learn what all great POSIM managers should know to ensure the holiday season takes off smoothly. Review the ins and outs of privileges, reporting, time clock and invoice posting requirements.
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 – Rocket Science 101
- As many retail stores do, you may hire holiday staff to help with the rush this season, but how do you get those new employees trained quickly (and efficiently)? With POSIM’s Retail Power Week, have your new employees attend or watch this training to learn an overview of the most important POSIM features, including processing transactions and returns, using different payment methods (cash, check, card), processing and selling gift cards, discounting items and adding customer information to your database.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 – Out of this World Pricing
- Offering deals and discounts through the holiday season is one way to boost sales and get customers into your store. With this particular webinar, you’ll learn how to use date-to-date pricing for your seasonal promotions and after-holiday sales.
- Friday, September 19, 2014 – 3, 2, 1 – Blast Off!
- We’ll focus the final webinar on the “power” of your retail store: sales! Our POSIM Pros will cover quick keys and ending tills before moving on to iPOSIM. Harness mobile technology power by connecting your sales staff with iPads or iPhones complete with our POSIM app, iPOSIM, and create registers anywhere in the store!